In addition to basic health and hygiene practices, like handwashing, CDC recommends some preventive actions at all COVID-19 Community Levels, which include:
- Staying up to date with Covid-19 vaccines.
- Getting tested for COVID-19 if needed.
- Staying home when you have suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
- Avoiding contact with people who have suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
- Improving ventilation and spending time outdoors.
- Following recommendations for what to do if you have been exposed.
- Seeking treatment if you have COVID-19 and are at high risk of getting very sick.
Preventive Actions to Add as Needed:
- Increase space and distance.
- Wearing masks or respirators.
For more information, please visit: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html