Your answers to this survey will give Fort Bend County important information we can use to make better plans for people who may need extra help during emergencies or natural disasters.
We need to hear from you if you:
- Have a physical or mental disability
- Need assistance with daily medical care
- Need electricity for your medical care or equipment
- Use medical equipment at home
- Are elderly and need extra assistance
- Have any other condition that you feel may need extra help in an emergency
Fort Bend County does not evacuate prior to hurricanes because we are too far from the coast to be threatened by storm surge. However, local emergencies, or severe damage or flooding after a storm, may require movement of people to a safe location.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Fort Bend County Health & Human Services
Enable Fort Bend Program
4520 Reading Rd., Suite A
Rosenberg, TX 77471